Lawn & Plant Care
Blue Frog provides top-quality service with our staff of specially-trained experts!
It can be hard to take care of your home. There is so much that goes into keeping your lawn, plants, and trees looking pristine. At Blue Frog, we understand that your home means a lot to you- inside and out.
Let us take care of you: We do it all, we do it well, and we do it responsibly!Request My Free Quote!
Taking care of your lawn and plants doesn’t stop at just mowing your lawn. There are are variety of other services you can use to keep your lawn and plants healthy. Your lawn needs fertilizer, insecticides, herbicides, and fungicides to be healthy, and we gladly provide these services! Plant service is usually limited to just fertilizing, insecticide, and fungicide treatments. We do offer a pre-emergent treatment to prevent weeds from germinating, but weed control is something your mowing service will take care of weekly.
Blue Frog Lawn Services uses the highest-quality treatments; we are proactive instead of reactive to problems! We do it right the first time.
Check out a few Before and After pictures
Plants are one of the most neglected aspects of a property by other fertilization companies, and we have no idea why! Your plants should be given just as much attention as your lawn. At Blue Frog, we take pride in our plant services!
The use of insectides here in Florida are a necessary evil. We do have to use products to ensure your plants are healthy, and to keep away bugs that are negatively influencing the ecosystem. A healthy plant is a strong plant!
Blue Frog offers a variety of Palm Services, including:
- Fertilization: high-quality fertilization with a fertilizer designed & recommended by the University of Florida to keep your trees healthy.
- Nutrient deficiency correction: Fertilization to correct specific deficiencies
- Deep root injections: Injecting beneficial bacteria and microorganisms into the soil for the overall health of a palm or to aid in it’s recovery.
- Heart drench: Applying nutrients, insecticides, or fungicides directly to the heart of the palm. This can be preventative and/or used to expedite the treatment into the palm to correct the problem.
Whiteflies are dangerous pests that can destroy your plants. They encourage the production of sooty mold and leave a white, waxy material covering the leaves.
We recommend treating whiteflies as soon as possible! We are a recommended vendor for Arborjet injections, and we also offer an alternative soil drench treatment.
Annual fire-ant “Top Choice” treatments, made and “Backed by Bayer.” Keep your home fire-ant free!
Although Irrigation Services are not available at this time, Blue Frog Lawn & Bug is working diligently to provide this to you!
Check back soon, but until then here are a few tips on what to look for with an irrigation service:
- An irrigation service should be done monthly or bi-monthly,
- In general, most irrigation services should include: removing any grass that impedes the irrigation heads from properly working, raising, lowering, and/or straightening the heads.
- Technicians should readjust the spray patterns of any heads that are no longer in line, clean the head filters, check seals and gaskets, and adjust times.
We can make some great recommendations for mowing services! We have been in the lawn service industry for over 13 years, and have some great relationships with top-notch mowing providers. All the companies we recommend are high-quality and licensed to perform the work.
If you are interested in finding a mowing service, call us at 941-822-0425 or head over to our Contact page and let us know what you are looking for. We are happy to share our recommendations!